Quotes

"The history of public health might well be written as a record
of successive redefinings of the unacceptable.“
-Sir Godfrey Vickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

i miss

how he used to hug me out of the blue from behind
how he used to be able to tell me why he loved me
how we used to be able to talk about marriage and children

_______________________________________________________
I've always believed in soulmates never existing. and that you fall in love with someone and you both define your relationship and how it works. I think I still firmly believe in that... but what if the one I am in love with does not want to talk about the idea of marriage because we are so young or talk about having children. Am I supposed to wait for him to realize that he actually sees me in his future to marry me and love me as much as I love him? Am I to remain patient because I know he is the type of guy I've always wanted to be with.

It just saddens me because he used to talk about those things so openly and he would usually bring those things up. Is that fair now? It just frustrates me at times, times like right now. When I accidentally let something slip about it... then it gets me thinking about all this stuff again. It's difficult because I can already see our conversation going in if I were to bring it up.. because he can usually tell when something is bothering me... It'll just be me bringing the topic back up and him saying that I'm to young and I still have so many things to do before I think about that.

It's sad because I'm in such a lost stage right now and I honestly don't know what I wanna do with my life but I feel like for me at least and that he is the only thing constant I have... and that I hope to see forever. But he hasn't verbally told me how he's felt lately.


WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A CONVENTIONAL RELATIONSHIP?

No comments:

Post a Comment