Quotes

"The history of public health might well be written as a record
of successive redefinings of the unacceptable.“
-Sir Godfrey Vickers

Sunday, August 11, 2013

if i truly want this to work with 3000 miles in between us.

i have to make sure i'm okay with feeling like we do have different lives now. not that we didn't have own previously but I need to be okay with not talking to him about regular things everyday and realizing that I'm okay with it because I do trust him. I think the thing I had a difficult time with earlier was not what he was doing but, just that I happened to be missing out on all the activities.

we just need to make sure we can still find each other when we are separate and together.... it's going to take a lot of adjusting on my end to be okay with these changes because of the distance. i also need to put more thought about things when speaking to him and explaining how i feel because it could hurt him and me more so now than ever before. we don't have the luxury of being able to physically be with each other to offer comfort.

i need to learn to be okay with scheduling video chatting dates and times. it sounds ridiculous but i think it's necessary for us to maintain our relationship and continue to build it. i wouldn't want the quality of our relationship to decrease or complacent. it should always be growing and supporting both us as we need.

now for me to think about all of this and explain this to him will take me some time. but i know he will understand and everything will work our for the best. just like how it's supposed to go

till next time \\

k

No comments:

Post a Comment