Quotes

"The history of public health might well be written as a record
of successive redefinings of the unacceptable.“
-Sir Godfrey Vickers

Sunday, August 11, 2013

it's been awhile.

i guess i only write on here when i have the opportunity or lack of opportunity to talk about how I am feeling at this very moment. Or really it's about me writing this all down to help make sense of it all.

i'ved moved 3000 miles away from everything i know and love. i've yet again decided to leave my entire comfort zone ... except this time it's a longer extended amount of time and costing me a lot of money.

i think for the first time \\\ .... i have to get used to missing out on things and just hope that it not me missing out on things that it's him. selfish for me to say but a girl has gotta keep herself protected. till the day that you&me really become an "us". speakin` the truth!


my family has perfect timing for phone calls. it's like they're meant to uplift me.

i actually went to church today (which i usually don't ever go out of my way to do) and the reading was about migrating to a new place for economical purposes. seemed to go well with my current huge move.... just interpreting it on a bit of stretch ha. but who cares, it's my interpretation that matters anyways. (at least i'm in my opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment